Serves: 8 cups
- 1 cup Water 2 Wine White Merlot (or your favorite sweet wine)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 8 cups mixed fresh fruit (berries, melon, and peaches are a great combination)
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint
- Dice fruit and place in refrigerator to cool.
- Mix wine and sugar in a small saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes or until reduced by half. Chill.
- While sauce and fruit cool, chop mint.
- Pour sauce over fruit and toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with mint.
- Serve immediately or chill for several hours to allow flavors to meld. Fruit may soften while chilling.